2 carrots, 2 potatoes. 1 parsnip. 1 onion, 1 leek,
3 sticks of celery, 2 litres of chicken stock, 3 bay leaves,
1. Peel, wash and chop all the vegetables.
2. Add butter, leek, celery and onion to saucepan for 5 minutes.
3. Add carrots, parsnip and potatoes and mix around.
4. Boil kettle, mix boiling water with 2 stock cubes in a jug and pour into saucepan. Add 3 bay leaves.
5. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 30 minutes (or until vegetables are cooked).
6. Take out bay leaves, blend and add salt and pepper to taste.